Monday, March 22, 2010

My ESPN must be working

Isn't it funny how the universe works? I ended up creating a blog yesterday and today I have the opportunity to link to it. I submitted a layout to Creating Keepsakes magazine on Friday and today I received an email letting me know that they are going to post my layout in this weeks Blog - I am ecstatic! I was also asked if I would like them to add a link to my own blog or website - why, yes please do! Lucky I created one; my Dad would probibly claim he was right, if he didn't tell me I should write I would never have created a blog.

Maybe I should post my "Life List" or my list of magazines I want to be published in and see what the universe does...

BTW - the ESPN reference is intended to be funny (not a typo!). I'm obviously not a good comedienne if I have to explain when I'm trying to be funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment