Sunday, March 21, 2010

What have i signed myself up for?

My father has always said that I should write a book. He thinks it would be amusing, witty and well written - but he's my dad and he's supposed to think that. I'm not really sure the rest of the world will agree with him but I have signed up for a blog anyway.

I set myself a personal goal of setting up a blog as a way to connect with family/friends overseas and showcase my marvelous creations (ok, maybe only Dad and the rest of the family/friends call them marvellous). Now that I have signed up I realise that I now have an empty canvas to fill - no pressure! I guess I need to update it regularly so now the panic sets in - is my life really that interesting? Probibly not, but if my Dad is correct (he usually is but please don't tell him I said that) I possess the most amazing ability to make even the most mundane of activities sound riveting. On that note, watch this space for a wonderful rendition of the last time I cut my toenails (circa 1997) - Just kidding!

Well, now that I have ticked off one more goal off my 'Life List' I guess I better go book a skydive as that is next on the list....

Watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment