Saturday, April 30, 2011

I May Have Gone Shopping







While I was away I managed to sneak in a visit to Michaels & Joanns - thank you Joanns for your fabulous sales plus discount coupons (40% and 50% off an item - yes, please!). How naive was I? I thought my newly acquired goodies would fit in one photo! After I took the photos I realised I missed a couple of items - stamp press mini & original, sizzix ticket die and a stamp set.









I thought I would share it with you all. When the BFF saw my collection she pronounced that I had a problem. However, her exclamation was soon followed by lots of oohing and aahing. I think I am not alone in my addiction. I'm sure she won't mind if they come over for a play date some time soon.



I was stoked to see Joanns supply of unmounted, self-cling, rubber stamps. I love acrylic stamps for their price and ease of storage but there's no doubt in my mind that rubber stamps provide much better stamped images. Needless to say, a few sets came home with me that day (30% off - yes, please!). I can't wait to play with them and the punches. There's also a piece of green paper that is printed to look like crocodile skin and feels like suede - unfortunately there was only one sheet in the particular green I liked.

Why am I blogging when there are new toys to play with.......?

No comments:

Post a Comment