Monday, June 10, 2013

Day Two: Heidi Swapp Frame

The first class on Saturday morning was something I really like. We coloured a HS frame with glimmer spray.   Unfortunately we were running out of the tinsel colour to colour our frames as we were the last class to do this class. I managed to get hold of Georgia Peach colour and did a couple of light spritzes of that over my tinsel base as it will go with our decor (and I love bright colours). Unfortunately they sold out at the store (I had it in my hot little hand the day before but I didn't know how gorgeous it would look). Luckily, my LSS got some in so I raced off there as fast as I could as I wasn't missing out twice!

 
 
Here's pictures of the fold-out book inside - minus photos. I will add photos when I get time (I'm just trying to add one of the running themes in here).
 





 
That Georgia Peach colour on the scallop calico is gorgeous, no? So you see why some had to come live in my craft room.


HS was still funny but boy did she bring out the tear jerking stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment