Monday, June 10, 2013

Where Have I Been?

Where have I been? Why, at Creative Adventure Downunder of course! And it was awesome!!!!!!
Three days away with the BFF and 140 like-minded scrappers with 4 amazing tutors - how could we not have an amazing time?  The tutors were: Teresa Collins, Heidi Swapp, Donna Downey and Maggie Armstrong (from NZ). I will do seperate blog posts for all of the classes otherwise this post would use up your entire month's broadband data!

Over two and a half days we attended 6 classes and enjoyed a theme dinner on the first night. They arranged for a photobooth for us on the first night too so we could have pics taken on our own or with a person we came with (or connected with). The photos were then used in the layout designed by Maggie Armstrong.  Maggie also made a fab Ellen for the theme dinner and entertained us all.

The classes ran from 9am to 6pm (until 12pm on the Sunday) and we were all exhausted at the end of each day! Luckily the BFF and I stayed onsite at the Ibis and only had to walk to our rooms. The hotel supplied a buffet lunch for us which was amazing and I can't believe how much I ate but I tell ya, I needed the extra calories!

One of the reasons, apart from the fantastic classes and tutors, was the weekend away with the BFF. We haven't done that in years! Lots of fun and laughter was had and I was a tad worried we might even get kicked out on the first night (I swear no wine had been consumed at that point!). 

Keep an eye out for the posts in the next few days (can't promise I will get it all down today) for a quick *chokes on laughter* recap of each class.

Would you look at that. I managed to get all the classes recapped but they are in backwards order! Grrrrr! Should've started from the last class - who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment