Monday, December 9, 2013

Ellen Hutson 12 Days of Christmas with a Feminine Twist - Day 3 Ronda Palazzari

This is my second tag for the Ellen Hutson 12 Days of Christmas with a Feminine Twist. This one was inspired by the bird in the star bottle cap on Ronda Palazzi's tag. I dug out a Maya Road bottle cap I was sent as part of a prize. I didn't have a chipboard bird or a die but I have the Stampin' Up! bird punch. I just punched it out a few times and glued the layers together to give it more stability. I also used a music background stamp with Stazon instead of the sheet music. Here's my version:

 
I coloured a wooden snowflake with distress stain and popped it in the bottom of the bottle cap. I also added a few pearls in the base.
 
Materials: Cardstock, Alphabet Stamp, Bird Punch (Stampin' Up!), Background Stamp ( Kiwi Impressionz), Distress Paint & Stain (Tim Holtz), Bottle Cap & Snowflake (Maya Road), Pearls (Kaisercraft), Stencil (Prima), Pins, Scrap Paper, Flower, Ribbon., Embossing Powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment