Monday, December 9, 2013

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Make Your Own Background

It's not Wednesday but I did create a card for SSS latest challenge - make your own background. I used texture paste with a stencil then I sprinkled glitter on the texture paste. It looked gorgeous but the glitter rubbed off when you touched it. Hairspray to the rescue! I was inspired by a May Flaum card on the SSS blog this past week so I added the stamped rectangle with the large pennant. Here's my beauty:



Here's a close up of the background detail so you can see the raised glitter portions:




The details for the challenge are here.

Materials: Cardstock (Stampin' Up!), Stamp (Kaisercraft), Stencil (Prima), Texture Paste, Embossing Powder, Vellum, Glitter, Versamark.

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, Manda! I love the sparkly background and bright blue sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete