Thursday, December 19, 2013

Southern Girls Challenge - Christmas Wishes

I'm a southern girl again this week. Their current challenge is Christmas Wishes. I recently purchased the WRMK Gift Box Punch Board and I decided to make small treat boxes and fill them with candy for colleagues and treatment providers. I bought some Christmas stickers on sale and used them to decorate the boxes with some washi tape that was part of a prize from Simon Says Stamp. After a few dots of perfect pearls (still love them!) they were done. Here's the last box to get delivered:






You might notice that there is no washi on this one. This was the first one I made but the rest of them had a strip of washi around the middle. Unfortunately, I had already delivered the boxes without taking a photo of the pile. They looked so cute all together.

The details for the challenge are here.

Materials: Paper (Bazill), Washi (Doodlebug), Perfect Pearls (Ranger), WRMK Gift Box Punch Board, Stickers.

2 comments:

  1. Your treat boxes look fab (even without the washi tape:)) I'm sure they were very well received!:) Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges and Merry Christmas to you!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. I was so glad to join in a southern challenge again.

      Delete