Monday, February 17, 2014

Thank You to Southern Girls Challenge and Retail Girl

Imagine my surprise when the BFF fwd an email from Southern Girls Challenge that said I had won the "It's All New" challenge.  My entry was my layout I did of my lovely [furry] boy in my gratitude journal.  It is even more rewarding when the prize is based on a creation rather than just on blog comments, even though it is still by random draw.  The sponsor of my prize was Retail Girl and the prize the owner sent me was amazing!!!! Check it out:


 
 
Aren't they just gorgeous? The items are truly delicious in real life. Louise, the owner, was so kind as to ask me what my favourite colours were and chose the items accordingly.  As I opened the parcel and saw every item I kept thinking: this would go well on a layout of XYZ.
 
I wanted to say thank you to Southern Girls Challenge blog for providing the challenges and to the sponsors. In particular, I would like to say a huge thank you to Louise at Retail Girl. Retail Girl sells through Facebook.  Please check out her site as the items are really lovely.  Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/Retailgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment