Friday, August 1, 2014

#society52

I've been plunged into the world of Instagram by my American niece. Does that make me hip? Probably not, sadly. I started following @society52 which puts up a new challenge every week then puts up a twist in the middle of that week. I decided to load my recent layout to their challenge this week. My Instagram privacy settings are set at private so I don't know if they can see my entry! I'm not very techy but I'm wondering if I load it to my blog with their hashtag it will show up if they searched for it? Here goes:

 
#society52
 
 
 
I hope @society52 get to see my entry! The challenge this week is to use no patterned paper. The background paper is the [folded over] excess paper from a tourist map which I used for the background for the next page. I added Project Life cards to fill the gap in the middle then threw on items from my travel theme stash and some luggage souvenirs then I glued them down. It came together really fast - always a bonus. Their mid week twist is add black and my 4x6" cards have black on them already!
 
Materials: Film Strips, Post-It, Gold Border Strip - Teresa Collins; Cards - Kaisercraft, Simple Stories; Flair - October Afternoon; Veneers - Studio Calico; Chipboard Stickers - Michels.


No comments:

Post a Comment