Sunday, March 8, 2015

Pink and Main Wine Labels

This week I played with the Pink & Main stamp set called Cheers and made labels for wine bottles. Once I made one I had to make another. They are so quick to make and look so cool.




There are so many variations you could do with this idea. The stamps cover all kinds of reasons you might like to give someone a wine bottle or spirit bottle.  For the first one I used white cardstock and I stamped it with the images and phrases (plus a strip of washi).  I added orange kindyglitz to the inside of the wine glasses - I love how they look sparkly like champagne.








Here's a close-up so you can see the shine on the wine glasses:





On the second label I used the cocktail glass and I used mint perfect pearls on the frosting on the top of the glass. It is so simple but looks really effective.  This one was made with patterned paper as a background. 





Here's a close-up for you to see the frosting:





The Cheers stamp set I used is shown below:




To make the labels:  I took a piece of cardstock or patterned paper and used my largest hole punch for the hole for the wine bottle top.  You could draw around a glass if you don't have a large enough hole punch.  I then created a fold so that it sat flat against the bottle. #decorateaway  #supereasy


Only one thing left to say - Cheers my friends!

Materials:
Stamps - Pink & Main; Ink - Ranger, Stampin' Up!; Cardstock - Bazill; Paper - DCWV, Unknown; Markers - Ranger, Stampin' Up!;  Kindyglitz.

No comments:

Post a Comment