Monday, June 15, 2015

A Layout For A Change

The blog has been filled with cards this year so I thought I would share something else this week.  When I started my first project life style album last year I fell in love with the 4x4 pockets.  Around the same time my US niece dragged me into this century by getting me to sign up for Instagram so now I have the perfect photos to use with the 4x4 pages. Don't worry, I do know you can print normal photos at 4x4 size! I may be old but I'm hanging in there :)

Speaking of being old, I completed this layout with pictures from my 40th and my friends 40th.  The layout uses these pictures but documents my goals and achievements from the time. I have downloaded the Touch Blur app for my phone and I have used that to hide my goals and achievements in the photo. Yes, I do know how to use apps on my phone. I repeat: I may be old but I'm hanging in there.


This year I have been caught by the planner bug and I even managed to use these stamps on this layout. One of the cards is a flap with my goals for this year. My planner stamps got a work out here in this flap but I didn't reveal enough to show you the whole spread.

 
This project life style scrapbooking might be something I will continue in the future....
 
Materials: Stamps - Waffle Flower, Stampin' Up!; Ink - Stampin' Up!, Ranger; Cards- WRMK; Stapler - Tim Holtz, Ephemera - Heidi Swapp, Crate, October Afternoom, Other


No comments:

Post a Comment