Thursday, July 16, 2015

Pink & Main - Destination Fun

It's no secret that I love travelling and documenting my travels so I was excited to see one of the new releases is a travel stamp set: Destination Fun.  Last year I started my first pocket scrapbooking album and the hoarding of cards has started! I used Destination Fun to make some travel themed cards which you could use straight away or keep in your stash.

It is really simple and easy to take 3x4'' journaling cards and add stamps to make them suit your theme. I also did a 4x6" decorative card which I can add more details to (perhaps with Planning Vacation stamp set?).



To show you how they can be used with your photos I grabbed some pictures from my last trip and laid them out as if they were a layout (I didn't use the page protector as it would not photograph well).



Next week will be my final week on the Pink & Main design team so don't forget to follow me over at my blog if you want to continue to see what I get up to in my creative life: Memoriesbymanda

DT Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment