Friday, July 3, 2015

Pink & Main Sneak Peek - Multi Person Planner

It's a new month so it must be time for a sneak peek of a soon-to-be released stamp set. I'm not sure how much I can reveal but the one I used this week is a planner stamp set. It will be great for people who are studying or have projects they want to keep track of.

This week's project is a month planner for more than one person. I use a personal planner for my own planning but I also need to keep track of the appointments and activities of my family. I need to be able to see at a glance where we all need to be and when. I have also colour coded the entries so I can track a particular person or activity.


For this project I used relevant stamps from various stamp sets as well as the new planner set (think school planning - shhh, I didn't tell you that!). Of course I needed to dress up my planner by adding some die cuts (new to my stash - love 'em!). I added some vivid washi underneath some of the die cuts to really make them stand out.

I didn't need the mini calendar for the previous and up-coming months in the planner so I covered them up with a note for the bus and school schedule. I used packaging from an online order for the note paper. The packaging also had a pinked edge which I cut off and used as a decorative marker for a specific appointment (as seen in the above photo).  In the next photo you can see that I combined a few of the new stamps with the older planner stamps as well as a non-planner stamp from Whale of a Time.   


You can find the released planner stamps on the website here. The new planner stamp set should be released soon.

Materials:
Stamps - Pink & Main; Inks - Simon Says Stamp, Ranger; Dies - Tim Holtz/Sizzix, Technique Tuesday; Paper & Cardstock - Heidi Swapp, Bazzill, Packaging; Washi - Reflections, Punch - Stampin' Up!

DT Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment