Tuesday, September 1, 2015

SSS Double Challenge - Trio of Colours and Anything Goes

The #PlannerNerd is back!  This week I'm sharing the set up in my diary for the week August 31 to September 6 (Diary =  planner for the American readers).  This set up just happens to be eligible for two challenges this week over at Simon Says Stamp: Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge -Trio of Colours, and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.  As you can see I used a Trio of Colours for this week: Brown, Blue and Pink (raspberry?). I used a few shades of blue but I am sure it still counts as one colour in a trio.


The base for my layout this week was the viewfinder stamp from Close To My Heart. I stamped the image on both sides of the flip element.  I do love having a cinch to add things like this into my planners. I ended up using the other stamps in this set elsewhere in the layout too: the hexagons beneath the To Do stamp (Heidi Swapp) and the chevrons as an element on the bottom of the page. Where I have stamped [EPIC] I will write in my daily gratitude; I may even roll over the Heidi Swapp 30 Day Challenge into the new month - I have left two spaces free to fill-in in case I do decide to repeat the challenge. The other stamps I used are from Heidi Swapp and Technique Tuesday.  I used a Heidi Swapp mini stamp set to highlight a birthday this week and Father's Day. The Technique Tuesday stamp is to remind me to do my physio exercises as I often forget (I love that it has a check box!).



The challenge details are as below:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge -Trio of Colours is here
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes is here (closing today!)

Materials: Stamps - Close To My Heart, Heidi Swapp, Technique Tuesday; Ink - Prima; Washi - Reflections. Binding - Cinch WRMK; Cardstock - from my scrap bin.

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed seeing this! It has some amazing details and I like how you listed exercise every day. This is one area I seriously need to improve in, so I appreciated seeing it here. I also really like the colors you used and the combination of them is lovely. You've inspired me to try and take it up a notch in my own planner, so thanks for sharing this with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea - I did stamp exercise in my planner but I'm not sure I ticked it off every day (LOL!).

      Delete
  2. Thanks Debbie - I love this #plannernerd thing!

    ReplyDelete