Saturday, September 2, 2017

Anything Goes for Father's Day

Tomorrow is Father's Day here in New Zealand. Of course I made my dad a handmade card!


Here's the inside:


While I don't love this card, I am happy that I got to use some older supplies and some items from prizes that I received. Whenever I get something new, I try to use it on a project straight away. No more unused products in my stash for me!

The weekly challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is Anything Goes so I am entering this card in their challenge.

Materials:
Card Base: Hero Arts
Stamps: Pink & Main (inside) and Heidi Swapp (back ground)
Tags: Bella Blvd
Acetate: Glitz
Base layer: Rosie's Studio
Embossing Ink & Powder: Ranger and Zing
Markers: Tim Holtz
Other: Twine, Chipboard Embellishment

2 comments:

  1. FABULOUS layering and color contrast! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Virginia! Layering is not something I do often, so that is for saying you liked it. I'm normally a plain, linear style scrapbooker.

      Delete