Monday, January 15, 2018

Hello 2018!

How's 2018 treating you so far?

Today I'm loading a layout I scraplifted from @meldarcy over at Studio Calico. Scraplifting isn't something I do regularly but the design called to me (instax style photos with washi trims) and the very same kit she used arrived on my doorstep this week. How serendipitous!


The layout has been submitted to the Studio Calico January LOAW #1 challenge. The original blog post is here. The challenge is to document goals. My layout ties in to the theme because it documents one of my goals for this year (#bemoresocial) and I got 5 photos scrapped which fits another goal - craft more (#morecrafttimeplease).

Materials:
Studio Calico: Silver Lake Lodge Scrapbook kit, Goals stamp set, washi strips, planner stickers, glass slipper pigment ink.
Heidi Swapp Colour Shine (blush)
Ink: Stampin' Up! , Tim Holtz
Glitter Paper: DCWV
Punch: McGill
Word Strips: Cocoa Vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment