Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Simon Says: Anything Goes 2


Another entry in  the latest challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

The next Memory Dex card I made is for my One Little Word (OLW) for 2018 which is: Light

Love the simplicity of this card:


The background just reminds me of the Bokeh effect - perfect for the theme!

There are a few details on the back just to remind me what to focus on.



Materials:
Memory Dex: Heidi Swapp
3x4 Card: Heidi Swapp
Stickers: Simple Stories
Alphas: American Crafts
Ephemera: Pinkfresh, Heidi Swapp
Gold Pen: Sharpie
Corner Rounder: WRMK
Memory Dex Punch: Heidi Swapp

2 comments:

  1. Such a great reminder of your OLW :) Thank you for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn. Yes, I hope this helps me focus on my OLW!

      Delete