Sunday, April 22, 2018

Simon Says: Sparkle and Shine

The latest challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is Sparkle & Shine . I love a bit of bling and sparkle so this challenge is right up my alley!

For this card I cheated a wee bit. I am giving a gift card for a birthday present this week, the gift cards come in a card - how convenient. I chose one which I could alter easily. With sparkle and shine in mind, I decided to die cut 'happy birthday' from a piece of paper covered in silver washi.  For added shimmer I covered the card front with kaleidoscope embossing powder (covering up the middle portion so it would be plain). Lastly I added a bling drop - mostly because my matching die cut dot for the 'i' in birthday went missing! 🤣


Here's a close up to show the gorgeous shimmer on the background.


Here's the link to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Sparkle & Shine

Materials:
Ranger Kaleidoscope embossing powder
Kikki-K silver washi
Sizzix/Tim Holtz word dies
K&Co blue bling
Ranger embossing ink
Peel-Off silver trim stickers

1 comment:

  1. So much pretty sparkle ! gorgeous colours too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a Great Day x

    ReplyDelete